Cute interview, a bit tense at the start but she loosened up towards the end
Interesting questions & answers:
- Best and worst moments on Tour? Best was winning R1 in Tashkent and R1 in Melbourne, the worst was losing QR3 at the USO.
- Favorite cities that you've visited? Melbourne and NYC.
- What was it like to dance in high heels on stage in Fed Cup? The reason for that was because every player new to FC had to perform something on stage, so Ana picked me up to help her and we pulled Iva along.
- A day in the life of Donna Vekic? I hit the practice court around 8 AM and am there until around 10, then a bit of rest and lunch, practice again from 1 until 3 PM after which there's also fitness practice and a physio, and that's pretty much it.
- Something for viewers to finish off this interview? If you bet on me and I lose, want you to know that I'm sorry