TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 01:50 AM   #3476
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Guys, do this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylux View Post

Send us a photo with a short message to give Maria a few words of support and congratulations on her birthday.

About the photo: Preference yours, and if you have one with Maria or you can make one is ok,The message has to be in the picture with your Twitter or name (whichever you prefer) and your nationality or flag.

The message can be sent in via email: lyluxpova@gmail.com or sharapovace@gmail.com

With this Subject: Maria's B-Day Project

or can submit it to http://marias-project.tumblr.com/submit

The deadline is April 13

(Any message that we don't receive in the emails or tumblr wont participate in the project,so please send it, thanks).
and this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shezocas View Post
Hey guys!! Similar to lylux i'm making something to maria's birthday.
The ideia is to make a video with 26 different messages from 26 fans. In a 10-15 short video each fan would record a message in english mentioning something he is thankful to maria. that video will be followed by "Happy Birthday" in your own languague.
What do you say? Can i count with some of you for this??

Tweet me at @shezocas or send me an email to mariasharapovafas@hotmail.com for any doubt!
Thanks!!

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!