TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tara Moore

Thread: Tara Moore
View Single Post

Old Apr 11th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #156
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tara Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris 84 View Post
tbh, i'd expect that to come in the grass season and then hopefully afterwards. i'd like to think that she'd play at least one clay court tune-up for RG, but if she goes in at too high a level, she's unlikely to get much in the way of match practice. i'd imagine she'd play RG quallies (as much for the experience as anything else, probably, although kazan was a clay court event...) and then play as many WTA-level grass court events as possible and with some good form and a bit of luck, by that time her ranking will be such that tour quallies and 75 and 100ks will be the norm rather than the exception.
I agree with everything you've said but Kazan was hardcourt- not clay