TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Videos thread... vol.3

View Single Post

Old Apr 11th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #1247
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
This is an old interview but I had never seen in before I think it's before the 2009 USO. It's really interesting how the interviewer says to Maria her attitude is more mature since the injury and I have to agree. Although I often regret her injury and how it took her career back a couple of years it really matures her as a person. I definitely like a lot more this Maria than the one before that

I agree. It made her mature quite fast. You could tell in 2008 because she was young and pretty great she got quite cocky. "This is my home" etc.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote