TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tara Moore

Thread: Tara Moore
View Single Post

Old Apr 11th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #154
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tara Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by e5dawsonj View Post
Yep, early projections put her at #195 if she loses the semi final, #190 with a final and #183 if she wins the whole thing

Just looking at her upcoming schedule and she's due to play a couple of indoor hard $25ks in Thailand towards the end of April. Both events have very depleted fields so there's a huge chance for her to get closer to the top 150. Then I hope she looks to play some bigger events - high end ITFs and WTA qualies.
tbh, i'd expect that to come in the grass season and then hopefully afterwards. i'd like to think that she'd play at least one clay court tune-up for RG, but if she goes in at too high a level, she's unlikely to get much in the way of match practice. i'd imagine she'd play RG quallies (as much for the experience as anything else, probably, although kazan was a clay court event...) and then play as many WTA-level grass court events as possible and with some good form and a bit of luck, by that time her ranking will be such that tour quallies and 75 and 100ks will be the norm rather than the exception.

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote