TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 11th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #1948
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Maybe the fact that I have to ask just proves that I am dumb but are you a genuine fan of Caroline? From your posts in GM I assumed that you are just trying to be funny.
Won't comment on whether or not you're dumb,but the poster DOES have Caroline's name featured,in a positive way,in his/her poster name.I haven't done any extensive studies,yet it's likely very rare at TF that a basher praises the one being bashed within his/her poster name.....Am not offering any judgment on the caddying,either

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Temporary Destination 6: Another step towards what will , eventually, be the FINAL Destination
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!