TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 11th, 2013, 09:08 AM   #308
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Just saying that I believe that Masha always wants to beat the best - I'm sure that she finds no pleasure or pride in beating a #15 or lower 60, 60 - We as her supporters just have to accept that - If it takes Masha another 12 losses to finally beat Serena a couple of matches in a row (preferably QFs - SFs or finals) we just have to accept that - It took Masha a while to win over Kim Clijsters and Justine Henin - but she did it in the end - She has beaten ALL the great champions of her time (Serena included) in significant matches - She was already close to beat Serena in Miami - Have faith - whatever happens - just continue to be believe in YOUR champion because if you consider Masha's career - you'll see that it is filled with remarkable and sometimes astonishing events
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote