TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Following - Fox's psychological thriller/drama series | Season 2: Jan 19, 2014

View Single Post

Old Apr 11th, 2013, 01:51 AM   #125
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Following - Fox's new psychological thriller/drama series | Renewed for Seaso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
I'm sorry if I'm posting spoilers but I think most people in here keep up to date with it weekly.

Was that a sly glance from Ryan to Debra when introduced to Rodrick? I mean they have the sketch and Mike seen him so it won't stay a secret for long.

IDK the show has never annoyed me, I guess I just like all the characters, even if Ryan was a little too much to start with.
Loved the Bitch fight.
I noticed the glance from Ryan to Debra when Debra said "Carrolism" to call Joe's "religion"

The show has never annoyed me either so far

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote