TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Is homosexuality a social construction?

View Single Post

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #23
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is homosexuality a social construction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
If people are all going to head for wherever there ancestors came from, the USA is going to be almost empty. It may not have been snarky but it is an incredibly simplistic viewpoint. The first major movement of Africans being brought to America was about 350 years ago. To use that as a barometer for one's current choices is IMO inane.

IMO The question is equivalent to asking if someone will consider no longer listening to jazz, blues, rock, R&B, hip-hop, reggae and almost all forms of contemporary music - since without the forced ttransfer of Africans it's likely none of them would exits.
the simplistic viewpoint would make sense to you if you had read the context: "I'm trying to extricate all of those colonial ideologies from my mind and spirit."
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote