TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Following - Fox's psychological thriller/drama series | Season 2: Jan 19, 2014

View Single Post

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #124
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Following - Fox's new psychological thriller/drama series | Renewed for Seaso

I'm sorry if I'm posting spoilers but I think most people in here keep up to date with it weekly.

Was that a sly glance from Ryan to Debra when introduced to Rodrick? I mean they have the sketch and Mike seen him so it won't stay a secret for long.

IDK the show has never annoyed me, I guess I just like all the characters, even if Ryan was a little too much to start with.
Loved the Bitch fight.