TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 09:20 AM   #306
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Serena'd better stay away from Stuttgart she has enough money to buy a Porsche on her own! I want this title for Maria!
The more often Masha meets Serena - whether it's on clay or any other surface - the better - Why? - Because then she gets familiar with Serena's current game and has a better chance to figure something out - So - from my point of view - let her lose to Serena in Stuttgart - Madrid and/or Rome and let's hope that she can defeat Serena in the French Open - preferably in the final - That will make every critic of hers shut up - Of course - reaching the final in the French Open is a very difficult task for any tennis player on the women's side - even Serena
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote