TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 09:20 AM   #305
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Serena'd better stay away from Stuttgart she has enough money to buy a Porsche on her own! I want this title for Maria!
The more often Masha meets Serena - whether it's on clay or any other surface - the better - Why? - Because then she gets familiar with Serena's current game and has a better chance to figure something out - So - from my point of view - let her lose to Serena in Stuttgart - Madrid and/or Rome and let's hope that she can defeat Serena in the French Open - preferably in the final - That will make every critic of hers shut up - Of course - reaching the final in the French Open is a very difficult task for any tennis player on the women's side - even Serena
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote