TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 04:42 AM   #4845
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Okay,I began feeling slightly queasy while sitting on the throne about 2 hours ago,and was thankful to not have one of those rare,awkward moments when your body wants to defecate and vomit simultaneously.

As a rule,I don't vomit if I haven't done so within 6 hours of the onset of queasiness,so we'll see how this plays out...and if sleep will be possible.......I promise not to come up with any posts that detail the consistency or shape of the puke,IF it comes forth.When I was a young child,the variety in cloud formations fascinated me...even those of bowel movements,sometimes...yet vomit never had any similar appeal to me

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!