TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #2236
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Well, I didn't know that, I was using this because I wanted to show that I'm thinking about it and that I'm not 100% sure. But I guess it is not right emotion for this. (now I wanted to use it again, damn! )
Yeah,I figured that it was just a slight communication.As far as I'm concerned,you can use it whenever you feel like it,but I'd say that the 'thinking,but not sure' symbols could be clearer if you posted ,,or ...the 3rd one if you're really confused and just guessing at a possibility,and the 2nd one if you're slightly nervous in re the thing that you're unsure about.The 1st one can be used if you're really pondering something,but I've also seen posters use it when they thought something was strange and couldn't figure out WHY someone was doing something.

Am not sure if Petra ever visits here and,if so,how often.....so let's hope that she didn't misunderstand your intentions if she DID visit here

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote