TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #2230
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
I was taking about full version of interview in MFDnes not online version or it's the same? First they screwed ipad app and you can't resubscribe, now they don't want to accept my number from website

btw, She has whole week before FedCup no need to w\d, also with win in Katowice she can easily tank Stuttgart cos unless she reaches final there her results would mean nothing on her rankings if she lifts Katowice trophy, more important good results in Madrid\Rome
I don't know if there is some longer version but I don't think so it is something like short article rather than a normal type interview. And I've just copied this because you were writing that you can't open the website or something like that.
I meant withdrew because of that cold which could come back after the physical load from the matches.

And of course, Madrid and Rome are much more important, but they're not as close as Katowice in terms of time and I'd like to see some matches with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Copyright infringement?

I hope no-one from idnes.cz EVER reaches this forum

EDIT: idnes tennis section also posted a cute interview with one of Ivan Lendl's five daughters
Well, I did include this: Zdroj: http://sport.idnes.cz/ So it should be enough.
*Jack* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote