TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #4844
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I'm a member of MTF although I rarely visit there and haven't posted more than two or three times there in all the years since I've signed up. The main reason is that MTF is even bitchier than TF. And even at TF I only post (or read) a few players forums anymore. I no longer waste my time anymore on the toddlers at GM. MTF is very much a "my fave is a genius and a great guy while your fave is a nobody and a lowlife" type of forum - much like GM really. There's not much talk about womens tennis at MTF because it isn't allowed, just like discussing the ATP is not allowed at TF. When the topic comes up in things like the never ending debates about equal prize money I don't get the impression that there's much love for womens tennis there, at least not from the majority.
Thanks for your input;you're sort of a forgiving person,not the kind who would usually judge harshly,so your criticism carries some weight.

Thanks to the other two posters who commented,too....

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!