TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #4842
Trickle
Cetkovstan

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Don't go to MTF, there are a few decent people, but with regard to women's tennis, it's an online cesspool of sexist a-holes. Most of the time, they aren't allowed to talk about women's tennis, but when they do it's mostly moaning when a women's match is on CC and the men's matches are relegated to a lower court at joint events. I read one comment that said that women should be paying to play, rather than being given the privilege to earn from playing, at Grand Slams. That said it all for me, really.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!