TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Petra Martic~

Thread: ~Petra Martic~
View Single Post

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #3278
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

It wouldn't surprise me if Cornet were injured, not just because of the final result, but also because of how slow the match developed at the start (medical time-outs are a possible reason). Anyway, don't know what to think about this...as I recall Schmiedlova is a moonballer and since Katowice is played on clay she is obviously very "talented" for driving people crazy. Petra will probably have to have the patience of a neurosurgeon as Schmiedlova's style was obviously enough to take out not just Cornet, but also Peer in the last quali round. This is not the ideal situation, but I'd say Petra still has a shot, even with as few matches as she had this year, but her CC skills will have to be ready and working. Here's hoping for the best
ma re is offline View My Blog!