TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #1913
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Vika last played Cincinnati in 2010, there is a reason you probably forgot that though .

Yes if she doesn't play Toronto she has to play Tokyo. I think she'll play Tokyo regardless, ok she got ill last year, but I think she likes Tokyo, and this is the last edition isn't it . Beijing-Linz is a tough back to back however you do it really. I know she won both last year, but it does make you wonder if it led to her downfall in Istanbul.

Stanford has tended to be the more popular non-mandatory premier in USO hard court series, I know Sharapova and Stosur are confirmed for this year. On the other hand this should mean Carlsbad are looking for a top player (Serena is also tied up in Bastad the week before ). It all depends really, if she's going to play Toronto and Cincinnati that will probably be it. I think you are more likely to pick up the titles though if you play Carlsbad-Cincinnati. Toronto-Cincinnati feels a brutal back to back if you want to win both of them.

That would leave my rest of season schedule as Madrid, Rome, French Open, Wimbledon, Carlsbad, Cincinnati, US Open, Tokyo, Beijing, Istanbul. Technically bringing her total to 16 including Istanbul, but 14 if you only count events actually played.
ozza is offline View My Blog!