TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #4841
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Okay folks,there was a bitchfest about a week ago in Petra's forum where fans sniped back-and-forth on which ATP player was supposedly better...blah,blah,blah...until a mod intervened and ended the nonsense.

Just wondering...for you posters who spend time in MTF.....Do they EVER speak respectfully about the women's game over there?Do they ever go off-topic at length in discussing the WTA??If anyone ever DOES bring up the WTA in forum chat,what is the typical reaction from most posters??.....I'm not curious enough to actually visit cuz I doubt that I'd like or respect most of the folks there
I'm a member of MTF although I rarely visit there and haven't posted more than two or three times there in all the years since I've signed up. The main reason is that MTF is even bitchier than TF. And even at TF I only post (or read) a few players forums anymore. I no longer waste my time anymore on the toddlers at GM. MTF is very much a "my fave is a genius and a great guy while your fave is a nobody and a lowlife" type of forum - much like GM really. There's not much talk about womens tennis at MTF because it isn't allowed, just like discussing the ATP is not allowed at TF. When the topic comes up in things like the never ending debates about equal prize money I don't get the impression that there's much love for womens tennis there, at least not from the majority.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!