TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 04:38 AM   #4840
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Okay folks,there was a bitchfest about a week ago in Petra's forum where fans sniped back-and-forth on which ATP player was supposedly better...blah,blah,blah...until a mod intervened and ended the nonsense.

Just wondering...for you posters who spend time in MTF.....Do they EVER speak respectfully about the women's game over there?Do they ever go off-topic at length in discussing the WTA??If anyone ever DOES bring up the WTA in forum chat,what is the typical reaction from most posters??.....I'm not curious enough to actually visit cuz I doubt that I'd like or respect most of the folks there

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Shouldn't self-professed devil worshippers be forced to work every day during Holy Week?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote