TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 01:39 AM   #3936
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
I wish she'd play another clay event warm up. Couldn't she just play an ITF on clay? If she wants to improve as a claycourter she's going to have to play more events on it. She really had no choice about playing Madrid as it was her last chance to use a merited increase, so it would be really silly to not play there.

I'm assuming Melanie got one in 2009, and the rules seem to be stricter now than they were four years ago. Donna won't get a forum yet. That being said I nominated her anyway.
She probably doesn't have room for another clay event. She already played 8 tournaments + merited increases(US Open, AO, Miami and Madrid in few weeks). If you had Istanbul, FO and Wimbledon you are up to 11 out of 12. I imagine she wants to play a grass tournament before Wimbledon.
guichard is online now View My Blog!