TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #4839
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Now I'm almost CERTAIN that the widow had some workmen caulk the walls with boric acid before she passed away.Have been in this house for around 8 months and still haven't seen one solitary roach inside.Sometimes,I hear the neighborhood kitties arguing(hissing and wauling) on my roof at night,but they haven't been so persistent that they forced me to climb up there to chase them away yet

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!