TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #27
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread

Someone who was watching the match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakan View Post
Was a really great clay court match, lots of long rallies ending in winners and Laura's movement has really improved. She collapsed after she got broken in the 3rd set - there was a ball that looked so in to me and Laura but the umpire thought otherwise and then she also had a very easy putaway shot that she missed by miles It's also worth mentioning that she seemed to have cold or sth as she was coughing a few times.
I knew her movement improved. It's just that her serve has been neglected in the process.