TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #294
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
What?

I'm sorry, but this is just too much

If Serena plays over 60%, Maria is toast, no matter the surface.

Hate me for it, but you know it's true. Serena just wont allow Maria to win

Seriously, why is everyone overreacting so much? Maria is great on clay, but she is no Nadal and she can be beaten on clay (other than Serena). Please, can we take it one match at a time? Please
THIS

yep, she was great last year on clay [18-1] , 3 titles and so on ... but she could easily lose to Stosur in Stuttgart or to Li in Rome , they had MPs ... so ... I'm not saying that we shouldn't expect from her something similar, but everything is possible
we shouldn't overrate her and put our expectations just too high , cause the disappointment could be very painful then ...
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote