TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #3414
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSwing View Post
Very big pang of the "sads" to hear about Maggie Thatcher's passing. This liberal vs. conservative crap has got to STOP. So So so so so so so sick of this divisive crap in society. Enough with the haters and freaks on both ends. Am I wrong, or do most normal people have everyday views that can be labeled "conservative" on some things and "liberal" on others? Is it not a mix for most everyday people. Extremism is great for, maybe, polemic purposes, but not as a lifestyle. Why can't more people be like Maria - elegant and kind in public and a killer where it counts -- being great at your "job"?

Hard road for Maria this clay season, but I think she can take Wimbledon. I pray she does take it. Her or Azarenka, realistically. Please no more Serena. She wins because of some serious hard work and talent, sure, but she mostly wins because these girls are such head-cases and scared to get on court with her. God -- Henin and Clijsters were never afraid of this spoiled brat. Well, they are all spoiled brats, if they are champs, eh?
Well, I guess before anything else I should welcome you to SS

So, welcome I agree on clay being a tough task for Maria, particularly because she excelled so well last year.