TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #3407
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I think she had more balls than all the male PMs since, tbh. And I do think a percentage of the hatred directed towards her has an undertone of misogyny, though obviously there are many valid reasons to hate her. It's interesting though, because politicians today seem so weak - I've never experienced a PM as strong-willed as Thatcher.
She had to be that strong willed though, but she did take it to ultimate extremes. I mean some of her actions...you could legitimately label her a sociopath. It is remarkable that she managed to rule with an iron fist, but nobody should be allowed to do that especially someone like her. Even though I think she is vile I will always give her that what she personally achieved and how the other male Government officials genuinely ran and cowered when she entered buildings is truly impressive, even if ultimately that line of ruling proved disastrous.