TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Konjuh

Thread: Ana Konjuh
View Single Post

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #1889
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlestThing View Post
I wonder how injured she is? Because if it's been an ongoing issue, then a few weeks of rest won't help in the long term. Didn't her sister quit tennis because of injuries?
There's quite some time left before RG, hopefully (if she's healthy of course) she plays a small event on clay, preferably senior, but what they think is best for her
She said on her itf blog that she will consult doctor

"nfortunately I struggled with an arm injury in Bath this month and I’ve had to take a break. I’ve had the problem for almost two years now and I didn’t sort it before but I’m trying to fix it now. I’m seeing some doctors this week so we will see what they say. It’s a shoulder injury, but it affects my biceps and triceps down my arm. I don’t know when I’ll be back on court yet, it depends what the doctors think." http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/new...and-downs.aspx
guichard is online now View My Blog!