TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kim's Twitter Page

View Single Post

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 07:26 AM   #390
country flag Sarah<Kim-fan>

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kim's Twitter Page

some more tweets:

Kim Clijsters ‏@Clijsterskim 5 Apr
It is my goal to give back what tennis gave to me! Our academy is up and running and want to share my experience with the youngsters !
The academy is In my hometown ! Bree, Belgium ...

Kim Clijsters ‏@Clijsterskim 5 Apr Dit zat in de brievenbus :-) hahaha pic.twitter.com/30FlJOq816

(translation: This was in the mailbox...
(on the pic it says: 'we think it's going to be a little Paul (it's a pic from the tv show Kim did a couple of months ago with Paul De Leeuw)

Kim Clijsters ‏@Clijsterskim 6 Apr
Spend the day in Paris for an Usana event! On our way to the station with my friend @caro_maes :-)))1 pic.twitter.com/FxQFMCQL4M

Nothing better then being home in my own bed !! Goodnight everyone ...
Sarah<Kim-fan> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote