TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #3377
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
What do you mean a verbal exchange
One time in the first set and another at the beginning of the second, Jelena was about to serve when Serena held up her racket, indicating she wasn't ready. After the second time that happened, Serena told her, "You have to wait until I'm ready." Then I think Jelena asked her to the effect of "How long do I have to wait?" Serena replies, "When I'm ready." Jelena didn't look amused and Serena asks something like, "Do you really have a problem? I'm not the one with the problem."

Ever since, Jelena was rattled and Serena was in that zone that only she can get to. Serena just served Jelena a second set bagel, so this match will be over soon.

So eerily similar to last week's Miami match in how it suddenly just changed. As an opponent, you think you're making head way, outplaying Serena and you have a chance, and then, boom, Serena decides to up her level and you're getting bagels and can barely win points.

Last edited by Mexicola : Apr 7th, 2013 at 06:46 PM.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!