Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

240K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Time for a new volume!

#3,337 ·
I watched the Serena Venus movie and it was interesting definitely had some funny moments :lol: It made me appreciate and admire Vee even more although I liked her before she genuinely seems like a really nice and loving person so classy too :hearts: And you can't not admire her passion for the game. However I can't say I feel that way about Serena she seemed very childish, immature and ego centered throughout the whole movie :tape:

#3,338 ·
I watched the Serena Venus movie and it was interesting definitely had some funny moments :lol: It made me appreciate and admire Vee even more although I liked her before she genuinely seems like a really nice and loving person so classy too :hearts: And you can't not admire her passion for the game. However I can't say I feel that way about Serena she seemed very childish, immature and ego centered throughout the whole movie :tape:
So in other words...how she always comes across :lol:

#3,346 ·
Serbian team beat Bryans brothers in an epic 7-6,7-6, 5-7,4-6,15-13 match , one of the best ever match in doubles.... Before that match i thought Serbia was in trouble, but now only miracle can save USA.....

#3,366 ·
Jankovic takes the first set from Serena in Charleston 6-3. That's the best I've seen Jelena play in years. She's not only hanging with Serena in baseline rallies, she's winning a lot of them. And her serve has actually looked better than Serena's. Mixing it up, hitting lines, first serve at over 80%. And smacking it with velocity. Her first serve speed average was actually faster than Serena's in that set. She had Serena looking frustrated and muttering to herself and her grunt was louder than been in awhile. Kind of reminded me of the first set in the Miami final last week.

Drama out there. When will Serena hit that next gear?

#3,379 ·
Serena wins the final 10 games in last week's final. She wins 12 of the last 14 games in this week's final. What can you do? :shrug::help::bowdown:

48-16 career record in tournament finals now as well.

Maria really needs to improve her 28-20 record. That's not good enough for her talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.