TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #278
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
Guys do you think Maria has the physical ability to go all the way in Stuttgart, Madrid, Rome and RG? Cause I think she does .
why not, she had last year won stitgar, QF madrid, won rome, won RG, i don't see, why she can't reapeat some of the results again this season, i cheer for title in stuttgart, rome, and at least SF madrid and SF RG is fine by me and then i'm hoping her to win wimbli, but if she wins againg RG zhis year i would be so happy, rest of season would be pure joy to watch her play, witput sress and wonder

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote