TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #275
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Well, I will be mighty fine if she wins at least 2. But I think it is quite possible to sweep all of them, her form seems better this year.
Yeah the main thing is for her to defend her points from last year which would mean winning two warm up titles going into RG . A part of me wants her to play Madrid though, just because Serena will be there and I think that Maria will have a shot at beating her if they were to meet.

I am surprised that either Vika nor Rena decided to show up in Stuttgart this year.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote