TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #267
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
why? to lose point and fall to rank 3 and play serena in SF, no thanks

this year clay is gonna be very similar to RG one, so she has chance to reach final and collect some points, couz she defened the QF
I think her N2 seed for Rome and FO is safe, Vika is only going to play Rome and Madrid and considering that clay is her worst surface, that she is coming back from an injury she won't be able to collect many points and she has many to defend too.

But at the same time, it's true that the more Maria plays the better she feels, but if she wins Stuttgart and go far in Madrid it's gonna be tough to do great at Rome. This tournament will give her the most confidence going into French Open so I want her to win it again.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote