TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 12:02 AM   #2348
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Watching this match finally helped me understand why the majority of non-Romanian fans don't like Monica's style. The characterization can easily switch from just "different" to "rudimentary". I mean all she can do is slice on forehand down the middle with the ball barely passing over the net?
I see your point.

Exactly, there is no other player who is looking so ugly on an off-day, even ballbashers don't. Monica lives from her Point construction and clever game plan, but this is bullshit at the moment. It only pains me that most People don't give her credit even when she is playing well.

Every Player has bad days in the office, though, so I won't judge.