TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

View Single Post

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #178
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
No she does not. Sakkari is ranked higher on the ITF and WTA

But great read, thanks for posting it here
I wonder how much higher Sakkari can climb up the rankings. I don't think she gets much if any financial support from the Greek Federation, so she must have to cover her own expenses.

Here's an interesting article about Sullivan, who recruited Kordolaimi by chance, when she had a serious ankle injury.

http://thedailycougar.com/2013/02/20/tennis_closed/

If Sullivan has a good reputation with Greece's Davis Cup coaches and given he's recruited Kordolaimi and now Vogasari. I have to wonder if Sakkari would be next

Given that Sakkari is a top prospect, parent's not dentists, mother highest ranked player in Greece history, I would think that it would be a smart move, tennis and financial, to come here (U of H).
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote