TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #3349
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILAS View Post
i just lost the tightest match i've ever played... Lost 4-6 7-6 6-7

i seriously feel like dying...........
I know how you feel. I played a match on Tuesday and squandered what felt like 10 match points. I was CMONing like a mess and my opponent was just like what kind of fuckery I mean they werent even close to begin with, it was so upsetting I let them back in the match so much. Ended up winning 28-26 (we did a points thing to speed it up because we like to play lots of matches against different opponents) I led 20-11 (we play until 21) I literally couldn't believe myself, I mean opponent was almost laughing that they were still in it, bevause they were playing pretty poorly themselves. Whatever, so over that match. It gave me a blister on my hand and I fell over too mess. #thatswhyimaclubplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
Someone please tell me which sugarpova flavours are the best
Hmm, I'm yet to taste it personally, but check the sugarpova thread somewhere in SS.