TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #253
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Yeah I guess you are right, I know Wimbledon is her priority every year it's even her divine deluded soul's court of choice vs Serena but normally she waits until later before mentioning USO.

I'm sure she is excited, it's bound to feel so good going back to RG as defending champion especially considering the significance of the win, she'll likely feel like a boss. Bitch better just play like one.

IKR I really hope she doesn't flop it's her opportunity to dominate a surface since there isn't anyone really GOAT on it. But I think she knows all that, I mean she isn't stupid or delusional she knows all her titles last year were on clay so she needs to step up and be ready this year too.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote