TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 09:10 AM   #251
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Really just praying she works as hard as she did these past couple of years on further improving her clay game.
You could tell there was such a concerted effort last clay season but the way she's already talked about Wimbledon and USO being the main goals have me a little concerned that it isn't as big a priority this season.

I think even in last year's form though she still has a great chance but she could really come to dominate this surface for the next couple of years if she wanted. Luckily I think Hoggy realises this.