TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Young XWTA Players That Remind You Of Top XWTA Players

View Single Post

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:25 AM   #1
country flag NA-GOAT

NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Post Young XWTA Players That Remind You Of Top XWTA Players

I was just thinking the other day that I have not seen alot of the players ranked outside the XWTA Top 100 play and even some of the players in the Top 100

I imagine the same is true for many of us, but we are always looking for young players to adopt as our favorites and potentially eventually replace our current faves

so I wanted to put together a list of young players on tour whose game reminds you of current XWTA Top Players or even former GOATS ... that way your fellow posters can go to try to watch those players in action and maybe add a young player as a fave

I'll start ...

Sai Sai Zheng - Young Sam Sam Stosur
Sloane Stephens - Young Serena Williams
Mayo Hibi - Young Roberta Vinci
Garbine Muguruza - Young Na Li
Ying Ying Duan - Young Lindsay Davenport
Yulia Putintseva - Young Dominika Cibulkova
Grace Min - Young Sara Errani
Eugenie Bouchard - Young Maria Kirilenko
Laura Robson - Young Petra Kvitova
Monica Puig - Young Sveta Kuznetosva
Madison Keys - Young Venus Williams
Donna Vekic - Caroline Wozniacki
Kristina Mladenovic - Young Maria Sharapova
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs peanuts Sabinator valac222

Last edited by NA-GOAT : Apr 6th, 2013 at 02:50 AM.
NA-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote