TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Chapter 16: The Golden Slam Girls

View Single Post

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #3496
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Chapter 16: The Golden Slam Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Bravo View Post
I'm still mad they screwed her in 2011!
I don't feel like Serena was screwed in that match. Now that I look back at it Serena was nervous and put to much pressure on herself. The crowd at the US Open wanted her to win and cheered for her. It's just the fact that sometimes Serena can get to emotional and not play well. It was also her first major final since the pulmonary embolism and she just wasn't ready. I hate that she lost that one because Sam is very beatable but for some reason Sam decided to show up that day and Serena didn't.

harloo is offline View My Blog!