TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 05:05 AM   #3296
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
When the girl in the blue is like "I'm tired" hahahaha I died.

look who has the top comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
My homeland! Actually I was going to recommend Kraków but that's Aga's city so If you are so keen on Russia then definitely Moscow and then Petersburg.

Both Barcelona and Madrid are great. But for sightseeing it's definitely BCN that's better to visit, plus there's the sea. You can't skip Paris, it's the best city in Europe for me. Tons of things to see, amazing, truly amazing.
sorry this is late, but I say the opposite. Go to Peterrsburg instead of Moscow. It's so much more beautiful, the people are a lot nicer, and you have more of a sense of the Russian culture. I love it there