TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Charleston R3: Stefanie Voegele (SUI) d. [10]Jule Goerges (GER) 36 61 63

View Single Post

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 01:37 AM   #4
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Charleston R3: Stefanie Voegele (SUI) d. [10]Jule Goerges (GER) 36 61 63

Awful, just awful

She just surrendered the second set and there was a little fight in the third but she gave the hard-earned break away instantly. What a wasted chance, I would have liked her chance in the QF

What makes Julia so frustrating is that even during abysmal matches like these, she sometimes shows those incredible FH shots... only to follow that up with sloppy, mindless errors. Movement was horrible too and the 2nd serve was pathetic for most of the match.

I still feel it's an attitude problem with her for the most part..she just gives those sets away, looking not very bothered at all.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote