TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #1683
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Okay,folks in the know,give me the rundown:

Charleston made use of FIVE courts for Monday's schedule,which should easily allow them to complete the 7 rain-delayed matches....yet I heard that only the 3 other spots in Caro's half of the draw will be contested today,while the other half will all double up tomorrow.I'm going to guess that Charleston is claiming that the other usable courts aren't sufficiently big for the marquee stars that might,hypothetically,play there.Quite frankly,I'd be HAPPY to play on a satellite court if it meant not playing two matches the next day...and I'd tell Charleston to go f--k themselves!!!...and cancel both of my unnecessarily doubled-up matches...and forget about my EVER returning as I told the world tennis media what an amateurish assclown operation Charleston was.......but maybe the players are nicer than I am

EDIT: On that same theme,could anyone tell me if tourneys ever consult with players when determining the make-up schedule for rain postponements??I'm not suggesting that players should have final say or anything like that,but I believe that there's a player rep in every MD,isn't that right??I'd have a LOT more respect for a tourney if they made a courteous effort to keep me informed,as a player--an invited guest of sorts--at their event

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Allaster wins Machorra of the Year award from the Dames In Keen Enterprise league

Last edited by bruce goose : Apr 5th, 2013 at 02:09 AM.
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!