TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #3290
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Hi everyone! I'm sorry I'm not posting much anymore, but I'm still not feeling well. 16 days have passed and there's still no diagnosis I've done so many blood tests and exams. The main theory is that I have contracted some kind of virus which gives high fever and a sense of fatigue + it affects the liver, so I have to control the diet. Mono or Cytomegalovirus would fit perfectly to my condition, but the tests were negative. Viruses go away on their own, so I have to be patient and wait to get better, always keeping the liver in check until the virus goes away. I think I have something similar to what Heather Watson has to make it simple!

Enough with this! I didn't really follow Miami, but how in the world Maria won a set vs Serena?! the result made me so happy! Even if she got bagelled in the third! I don't know how the match developed, but I'm still proud. I'm really glad I missed the obvious GM mess. Now it's time to get another Porsche!
Hope you get better soon, sweetie We miss you around here.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!