TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #3281
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Heyyyy! I was worried not seeing you sad to hear you're still recovering but I hope you'll get a good rest and get better soon
As for Miami, I think I can say we're all proud of how Maria played Serena proving nothing is impossible she actually played a great first set and a half while obviously Serena wasn't at her 100% but then she started playing at her best and well, Maria dropped obviously still a good way to end a 2 tournaments run.
I'm getting better! Today's blood tests showed improvements, I'm feeling better and the fever isn't nearly as aggressive as it was a week ago! I just have to be patient, because it's probably going to take another 7/10 days to be fully healthy again!

I'm so proud! she was one set away from completing IW-Miami double! the only thing that hurts is that she's lost another final in Key Byscane. It's almost ironic how she's won her only set in a Miami final vs her nemesis Serena!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!