TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sugarpova

Thread: Sugarpova
View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #98
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of
Re: Sugarpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post

Not the best tournaments, maybe you'll get to see her at the launch. I wish I get to meet her someday too.
Why don't you go to Wimbledon? I have been to Wimbledon the last 2 years, 2011 and 2012 and got many autographs from her But she's quite cold (as expected)

One time last year, when Vika was signing, so everybody was asking and yelling Vika's name so that she would sign for them, and I saw Maria coming out, but few ppl noticed that, so when Maria came out, she just walked by all of us and didn't sign for anybody at all One minute later Venus and Serena came out at the same time And everybody at that time was still trying to get Maria and Vika's autographs, so the sisters walked by all of us very fast just like Maria Those couple of minutes were really a mess because we didn't know what name to yell as they were so fast and came out nearly at the same time