TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #10
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Jeja brings out the drama in all of WTA, especially on TF.

Uhm, when I was reading the comments I thought it was all shitfest like yesterday against Melanie, but having watched the 2nd set TB, the game she held serve for 5-2 in the third set, it was actually some clutch play from The Empress. Also, the timing and placement of her shots were much better than yesterday. I mean, obviously it couldn't have all been that good, but looks like she's slowly getting used to the clay and she IS the Rome claygoat...

What I was trying to say there is... RG HERE WE COME!!!1!