TennisForum.com - View Single Post - week 14: Monterrey-Int, Jackson-$25k, Dijon-$15k, Antalya, Sharm El Sheikh-$10k

View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #31
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of
Re: week 14: Monterrey-Int, Jackson-$25k, Dijon-$15k, Antalya, Sharm El Sheikh-$10k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
They won in doubles

Now that i see that Uberalova who was ranked 6 in junior and is now 9 has a JE for a 25k i was wondering why Elise isn't doing the same? Can't she have 1 or more?
The year-end number 6-10 ranked girls’ singles players according to the year-end ITF Junior Ranking will be offered direct entry into the Main Draw at three ITF Women’s Circuit events up to and including $25,000 prize-money level.

But she probably won't make the year-end top 10. It looks like she stopped playing juniors, or maybe she'll only play the slams.