TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Konjuh

Thread: Ana Konjuh
View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #1879
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

I'm a little concerned about this cause even with all of her restrictions she has enough tournaments to play one more before Paris. I guess they don't feel she'll be ready to make a significant result so don't want to waste a tournament, but in that case she'll come into RG after a really long break so who knows what might happen there. Sure, a result in RG is not an imperative but she has built herself a sort of reputation by becoming #1 and winning pretty much every junior event in the past several months, so a lot will still be expected of her.

Anyway, the most important thing now is surely to heal the injury and the rest will work itself out hopefully.
ma re is offline View My Blog!